Karedin, V. S., Head of the Company’s Project Direction «Credo-Dialogue», Pavlenko, N. V., Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph.D.), Assistant Professor, (Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University)
CREDO ON SERVICE BY ROADWAYERS. DOI: 10.33868/0365-8392-2018-4-256-37-47
Abstract. The multifunctional CREDO complex of is aimed to provide automated data processing in geodetic works, engineering surveys, data preparation for GIS, creation of digital terrain models, automated design of roads. In the article, you can find main features and functionality of common CREDO software products for the construction projects design. CREDO software for road construction projects allow implementing an effective technological chain of work: from the preparation of initial data for design to the transfer of design solutions to the construction site, including 3D-systems for automatic control of road construction machines. CREDO ROADS software can be supplemented with modules – RAMPS, TRAFFIC ORGANIZATION, SETTLEMENT, ROADS ASSESSMENT of. Solution of additional and special tasks is provided by applications: CREDO RADON, CREDO TRAFFIC, CREDO SIGN, GRIS, MORFOSTVOR and SLOPE. The article highlights the possibility of high quality, fast and accurate calculation of the volume of work to perform the project of road repair and reconstruction. This feature of the software is the most relevant for Ukraine in terms of the huge scale of the planned works on the restoration of the transport network of the country. In the article, the authors consider the main directions of each of the systems, their functional features and advantages for the design of transport infrastructure. For the convenience of working with the software package and design in a single regulatory space, CREDO systems are fully adapted to the regulatory standards of Ukraine
Keywords: road, computer-aided design, tracing, longitudinal profile, traffic management, engineering surveys, repair project, ramps, digital model of the project, road pavement, 3D-systems.
1. Credo-Dialogue.Available at: URL:https://credo-dialogue.ru/produkty.html
2. Velichko, G. V. (2007) Razvitie metodologi proektirovanija perehodnyh krivyh peremennoj skorosti dvizhenija na baze reshenij s VGV-Kurve [Development of methodology for the design of transitional curves of variable speed based on solutions with VGV-Kurve]. Avtomatizirovannye tehnologii izyskanij i proektirovanija, no.26, pp. 32–35.
3. Velichko, G. V. (2010). Trassirovanie samopojasnjajushhih i samoregulirujushhih dorog [Tracing self-explanatory and self-regulating roads]. Nauka i tehnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, no. 2, pp. 23–26.
4. Filippov, V. V., Vely`chko, G. V., Smirnova, N. V. (2011) Avtomaty`zovane proektuvannya avtomobil`ny`x dorig [Auto-designing of automobile roads]. Kharkiv: HNAHU.
5. Ministerstvo regional`nogo rozvy`tku, budivny`cztva ta zhy`tlovo-komunal`nogo gospodarstva Ukrayiny` (2015) Avtomobil`ni dorogy` : DBN V.2.3-4-2015 [Automobile roads : DBN V.2.3-4-2015]. Ky`yiv: Ministerstvo regional`nogo rozvy`tku, budivny`cztva ta zhy`tlovo-komunal`nogo gospodarstva Ukrayiny`, Kyiv, 89 p.
6. Vely`chko, G. V., Filippov, V. V. (2003) CREDO: Problemy proektirovanija prodol’nogo profilja avtomobil’nyh dorog i ih reshenie v CREDO 1.11 [CREDO: Problems of designing the longitudinal profile of automobile roads and their solution in CREDO 1.11] Avtomobil’nye dorogi, no. 4, pp. 46–47.