View in PDF: 02_Babin&Ko
© Iurii Babin, Head of Laboratory, ORCID: 0000-0003-0417-1977, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
© Zakhar Zaretskyi, Senior Research Officer, ORCID: 0000-0002-3634-4273, e-mail: email@example.com;
© Serhii Durytskyi, Head of Sector, ORCID: 0000-0003-3474-1627, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
© Vasyl Momot, Head of Sector, e-mail: email@example.com
SE “State Road Transport Research Institute”
REATION OF A UNIVERSAL MEASUREMENT COMPLEX FOR ROAD TESTS OF WHEELED VEHICLES
Abstract. The results of studies related to the development of a universal measuring complex for road testing of wheeled vehicles (hereinafter referred to as the complex) are presented. The substantiation of the list of parameters measured by the complex and their metrological characteristics has been carried out, and the general requirements for the complex have been formulated; the basic principles of building special software included in the complex are given. The issues of calibration of the measuring systems of the complex are con-sidered in detail and the methods used for this, including features of the calibration method of the deceleration/ acceleration measurement system, are described. The description and technical characteristics of the developed complex are presented, as well as the results of its calibration and trial operation. On the basis of experimental studies, the expediency of using a two-stage method of calibrating path, speed and decelera-tion/acceleration measurement systems has been confirmed. As an example, the results of testing a vehicle for compliance with the requirements of UN Regulation No. 13, obtained using the complex, are shown, and the main software windows during these tests are described in detail.
Keywords: wheeled vehicle testing, UN Regulations, measurement system, calibration, sensor, software, measuring complex, error, parameter, road test, speed, path, deceleration.
1. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2000). The Law of Ukraine «On the accession of Ukraine to the Agreement Concerning the Adoption of Uniform Technical Prescriptions for Wheeled Vehicles, Equipment and Parts which can be Fitted and/or be Used on Wheeled Vehicles and the Conditions for Reciprocal Recognition of Approvals Granted on the Basis of these Prescriptions, 1958 as amended 1995» (10 February 2000 No. 1448-III).
2. Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine. (2012). Procedure for the approval of design of vehicles, their parts and components (Approved order of Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine 17 August 2012 No 521 with changes, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 14 September 2012 at No. 1586/21898).
3. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2014). The Law of Ukraine «On metrology and metrological activity» (06 May 2014 No. 1314-VII with changes).
4. TC 89. (2017). EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017; IDT; ISO/IEC 17025:2017, IDT General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
5. Turin, N. I. (1973). Introduction to metrology. Standards Publishing House, 279.
6. Ageev, V. B., Babin, I. V., Zaretskyi, Z. A., Momot, V. S., Kryvenchuk, O. A. (2014). Improvement of methods for calibration (verification) of systems for measuring speed and distance used in testing wheeled vehicles. Scientific and production magazine «Autoshlyahovyk Ukrainy», №6.
7. Gerner, V. S., Zaretskyi, Z. A., Levinson, B. V. (2006). Patent of USSR No. 787221. Stand for testing wheeled vehicles.