© Viktoriia Khrutba, Doctor of Technical sciences (D.Sc.), the Head of Departament of Ecology and Safety Vital Functions,
ORCID: 0000-0002-8121-2042, e-mail: Viktoriia.Khrutba@gmail.com;
© Oksana Spasichenko, Assistant Professor of Ecology and Life Safety, ORCID: 0000-0002-7809-6765, e-mail: email@example.com;
© Maria Pavlyuk, student of the Department of Ecology and Life Safety, e-mail: MariyaSp@i.ua
National Transport University
INCREASING THE LEVEL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY OF URBAN TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
Abstract. The article is devoted to the peculiarities of the city transport system. The impact of transport on the environment is described. The main ecological dangers of transport activity are determined. Methods of increasing the level of ecological safety of urban transport systems are considered. To solve the problems related to transport, the concept of sustainable development of transport of the city of Kyiv was formed. This concept provides the implementation of a number of tasks. measures, legislative measures. For the defined mechanisms of increase of the level of ecological safety of the transport system the method of the analysis of hierarchies by means of which the most effective and effective mechanisms of increase of ecological safety are defined is applied.
Keywords: ecological safety, city transport system, method of analysis of hierarchies.
1. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. (2018). On approval of the National Transport Strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 30, 2018 № 430-r. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/430-2018-%D1%80#n13.
2. Mateychik V. P., Smeshek M., Khrutba V. O., Zyuzyun V. I. (2014). Formation of programs for sustainable development of urban transport systems. Bulletin of the National Transport University, Kyiv, 29, 218-232.
3. Malakhova O. A, Seleshi M. J. (2009). Problems of development of the international transport system in terms of improving intermodal transportation. Vestnik Nat. tech. HPI University: Sat. scientific tr. Theme. Issue. New solutions in modern technologies. Kharkiv, NTU “KhPI”, 8, 48-51.
4. Official site of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine. Retrieved from http://mtu.gov.ua/content/zagalna-informaciya-pro-galuz.html
5. Kyiv city transport on the map-scheme of traffic (buses, minibuses, trolleybus, tram). Retrieved from http://kievcity.gov.ua/
6. Saati T. L. (1989). Decision making. Hierarchy analysis method. Moscow. Radio and communication, 316.
7. V. Mateichyk, V. Khrutba, S. Marunich, O. Spasichenko, (2019). Ecological Approach to Evaluation of the Effects of Transport on Environment in Intermodal Transportation. Selected aspects of providing the chemmotological reliability of the engineering: Monograph. Under the general editorshipof prof. Sergii Boichenko. Kyiv, Center for Educational Literature, 259-271.
8. NTB “Energy”. (2013). Collection of materials of the international seminar “Sustainable development of urban transport: challenges” (collection of materials of the seminar). Moscow, 460.