© Olexander M. Krasnoshtan, PhD, ORCID: 0000-0001-9866-9930,
National Transport University
DIRECTED SYNTHESIS OF INNOVATIVE TRANSPORT SYSTEMS:
GENERAL PRINCIPLES, POSITIONS AND MODELS
Abstract. A new approach to the process of synthesis of innovative transport systems is proposed. The proposed method has a number of significant advantages over existing methods. The main ones are guaranteed access to the required structures and parameters, less time-consuming and reduced time.
Keywords: transport systems, synthesis of systems, directional synthesis, innovative transport systems.
1. Fleishman B. S. (1982). Fundamentals of systemology. Moscow, Radio and communication, 368.
2. Mesarovich M., Mako D., Takaraha I. (1973). Theory of hierarchical multilevel systems. General Theory of Systems. Moscow, 15–48.
3. Kolesnikov L. A. (1988). Fundamentals of the theory of the system approach. Kyiv, Naukova Dumka, 176.
4. Lnogradsky L. A. (2005). The concept of system design. Samara, Publishing House of the Samara State. those. un-ta, 180.
5. Belovol A. V. (2011). Ensuring the productivity of multi-product machining industries based on the synthesis of structures of technological systems: dis. candidate tech. Sciences: 05.02.08. Kharkiv, 194.
6. Ternyuk N. E. (1983). Fundamentals of complex optimization of technological systems for the production of gears: dis. doctor of tech. Sciences: 05.02.08. Kharkiv, 433.
7. Norenkov I. P. (2002). Fundamentals of computer-aided design: Proc. for universities. 2nd ed., revised. and Don. Moscow, Publishing house of MSTU im. N.E. Bauman, 336.
8. Shchedrovitsky G. P. (1995). Selected works Moscow, Shk. Cult. Polit., 800.
9. Mikhailov A. N. (2002). Fundamentals of the synthesis of flow-spatial technological systems of continuous action. Donetsk, DonNTU, 379.
10. G. K. Goransky (Ed.). (1976). Automated systems for technological preparation of production in mechanical engineering. Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 240.
11. Belovol A. V., Ternyuk N. E. (2003). A new approach to the design of flexible technological systems of high and superhigh productivity for mechanical engineering. Aviation and space engineering and technology. Kharkiv, National Aerospace University named after. M.Є. Zhukovsky “KhAI”, 39, 4, 117–121.
12. A.V. Belovol, Yu.V. Kopeichenko, N.E. Ternyuk. (2002). Information support of non-analogue synthesis of machines and their systems. Physical and computer technologies in the national economy: Sat. scientific tr. Kharkiv, 14–18.