© Volodymyr Hladchenko, Senior Engineer of the Department of Scientific and Technical Expertise, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
(SE “State Road Transport Research Institute”)
EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH OF RE-EQUIPMENT A WHEELED VEHICLE INTO A ELECTROMOBILE
Abstract. The article presents the results of the carried out road tests of a wheeled vehicle of category M1, which was re-equipment into a electromobile. The electromobile is equipped with a traction electric motor Balkankar DS 3.6/7.5/14, a power storage battery on lithium cells with a maximum voltage of 100.8 V and a capacity of 6.45 kW∙h. The traction motor control system is impulse with electronic power switches. As a result of the road tests carried out, the maximum speed of movement, the acceleration time on a given path, the acceleration time to the given speed, the “acceleration – coasting” speed characteristic were determined and acceleration was carried out in gears that ensure the maximum speed. Comparison of the results of theoretical and experimental studies testifies to the adequacy of the developed mathematical model and the initial data that form the basis for calculating the indicators of re-equipped wheeled vehicle into electromobile.
Keywords: vehicle, re-equipment, electromobile, experiment, mathematical model, road test.
1. Statistics on road transport [Electronic resource] // Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine. [Statystychni dani po haluzi avtomobilnoho transportu] Retrieved form: http://mtu.gov.ua/content/statistichni-dani-po-galuzi-avtomobilnogo-transportu.html (accessed: 03.02.2020). [In Ukraine].
2. Gryshchuk O.K. Regarding the conversion of the car into an electric car / O.K. Gryshchuk, V.S. Hladchenko, Yu.M. Overchenko // Avtoshlyakhovyk Ukrayiny. №4, 2019. Road transport, P.29–35. ISSN 0365-8392. DOI: 10.33868/0365-8392-2019-4-260-29-35. [In Ukraine].
3. Daleka V.Kh. Traction drive of vehicles with a hybrid power plant. [Tiahovyi pryvid transportnykh zasobiv z hibrydnoiu sylovoiu ustanovkoiu] 2010. № 97. P. 226–331. [In Ukraine].
4. Hryshchenko N.O. Vehicles for urban passenger transport with a hybrid power plant/ Hryshchenko N.O., Kyrkyn P.M. // Electromechanical systems and complexes of vehicles – 2011. – № 122. Retrieved form: http://elm-dstuedu.org.ua/konkurs/docs/pdf/ID_122.-pdf 7. [In Ukraine].
5. Timkov O.M. Determining the power of the unit for the recovery of kinetic energy and the minimum speed from which it is advisable to start the regenerative braking for a hybrid car depending on the driving cycle [Vyznachennia potuzhnosti ahrehatu dlia rekuperatsii kinetychnoi enerhii ta minimalnoi shvydkosti z yakoi dotsilno pochynaty rekuperatsiine halmuvannia dlia hibrydnoho avtomobilia v zalezhnosti vid yizdovoho tsyklu] / Timkov O.M., Ivanov O.S. // Project Management System Analysis And Logistics Technical Series. National Transport University, 2012. № 9. P. 197–201. [In Ukraine].
6. Serikov S.A. The power plant of a hybrid vehicle as a control object [Sylovaia ustanovka hybrydnoho avtomobylia kak obekt upravlenyia]. 2009. № 3. P. 45–50. [In Russian].
7. Regulation No. 68 Uniform provisions concerning the approval of power driven vehicles with regard to the measurement of the maximum speed [Electronic resource]. Retrieved form: https://unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/trans/main/wp29/wp29regs/r068r.pdf (accessed: 21.04.2021).