© Mykola Ternyuk, Doctor of Technical Science (D.Sc.), e-mail: email@example.com, ORCID: 0000-0002-3485-8748, President of International Academy of Sciences and Innovative Technologies;
© Olexander Krasnoshtan, Candidate of Technical Science (PhD), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ORCID: 0000-0001-9866-9930 (National Transport University)
DEVELOPMENTAL DESIGN METHOD FOR INNOVATIVE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
Abstract. The proposes of article is a fundamentally new method of designing innovative transport systems is the method of developmental design.
The object of study to innovative transport systems as part of the general technosphere of the Earth.
The purpose of the work is to determine the methods of improving the technical level of innovative transport systems and approaches to their development using scientific knowledge that is on the verge of the world knowledge threshold. The method of developmental design refers to methods of increasing the flexibility of the system while maintaining consistently high operational and economic performance of the system.
Research method: system analysis and complex structural-parametric optimization.
The existing methods of designing innovative transport systems are based on a combination of heuristic and computational approaches. They provide for the initial formation of the concept of innovative transport systems, the definition of their structural compositions on the basis of intuitive-reflex procedures and the subsequent calculation of technical and economic indicators of all elements of innovative transport systems. A distinctive feature of the existing methods is the insufficient formalization of the first phase of design, and, as a result, insufficient predictability of obtaining the necessary solutions, the lack of guarantees for solving problems in general. This feature, together with the need to automate engineering work and harmonize relations in the system “Nature – Technology – Man” creates the need to find other design methods that would provide more efficient procedures and synthesis results.
Keywords: innovative transport systems, innovative development, developmental design, system approach.
1. Ternyuk M. E., Avdeenko O. V. (2007). Fundamentalization of technical sciences. New Collegium. Scientific information journal. Problems of higher education, 2.
2. Kamenev A. F. (1981). Regularities of technology development. Moscow, Nauka, 425.
3. Belovol A. V., Ternyuk N. E., Hung F. V. (2005). Structural differences of rigid, flexible and transformer technological systems. Bulletin of the Academy of Engineering Sciences of Ukraine. Special. issue “Mechanical Engineering and Advanced Technologies”, Kyiv, Antikva, 3, 26, 108–112.
4. Sorokin V. F., Ternyuk N. E. (2008). Directed synthesis of flexible technological systems of high and ultrahigh productivity. Questions of design and production of aircraft designs. Special. issue “New technologists in mechanical engineering”, Kharkov, NAKU “KHAI”, 3, 54, 110–115.
5. Alexandrov Y. E. (June 2 – July 4, 2001). On the way to a new natural-scientific picture of the world. “Modern problems of science and education. Proceedings of the 2nd International Interdisciplinary Scientific and Practical Conference”, Ukraine, Kerch, Kharkiv, Ukrainian Association of Women in Science and Education, V. N. Karazin KhNU, 11-12.
6. Ternyuk M. E., Kopiychenko Y. V., Dmitruk I. A., Bakhnova E. L. (2005). Assessment of the innovative level of products. Scientific papers of the International Conference “High Physical and Information Technologies”. Ukraine, Kharkiv.