© Galina Burlakova, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Docent, e-mail: email@example.com, ORCID: 0000-0000-0000-0000;
© Dmitry Ganzheev, Postgraduate Student, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ORCID: 0000-0002-3438-0086
Priazovskyi State Technical University
INFLUENCE OF STOCHASTIC FACTORS ON THE OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT OF TRANSPORT FLOWS. PART 1
Abstract. The article describes the existing problems of uncertainty in the system of operational redistribution of traffic flows, considers stochastic factors that are different in nature and features of the effect on the transport system, which require consideration in the operational management of traffic flows, as well as the features of their influence on the short-term state of the transport system. A simplified classification of stochastic factors is given, algorithms for the connection of these factors with each other and with indicators that are already taken into account by the management system are given, the nature of the influence is indicated. Statistical data samples are analyzed and the basics of methods for working with them are indicated. For the most common stochastic factors, such as the number of traffic accidents on city road networks and weather and climatic features of the region, methods for generating graphic materials and mathematical approximations are proposed, and formulas for calculating some random variables are recommended, including using limits in the framework of the phase theory of traffic flows. Cartograms with the help of which it is possible to establish stochastic dependences of climatic changes and changes in the ecological state by the example of Mariupol are given. It is proposed for practical use a detailed block diagram of identifying stochastic factors, the formation of information arrays, their analysis and the supply of control signals to the operational management system. The diagram shows a clear differentiation of the primary and secondary stochastic data arrays, and their recommended links to the operational process control system of the transport process are indicated. Using the stated theoretical foundations, it becomes possible to increase the efficiency of the city’s transport system by optimizing the processes of the operational redistribution of traffic flows on the road network and making changes to short-term planning processes.
Keywords: stochastic factors, road transport, traffic flow, transport system, transport planning, management, regulation.
1. Balakin, V. V. (2018). Formirovanie i razvitie transportnyh sistem gorodov : ucheb. posobie [Formation and development of urban transport systems: a manual]. Russia, Volgograd, Volgograd state technical university, 86.
2. Guk V. І. & Shkodovs’kij J. M. (2009). Transportnі potoki: teorіja ta її zastosuvannja v urbanіsticі : monografija [Transportation flows: theory and its application in urban science: monograph]. Ukraine, Kharkov, 231.
3. Krylatov A. Y. & Zaharov V. V. (2012). Upravlenie transportnymi potokami megapolisov [Management of traffic flows in megacities]. Russia, St. Petersburg, Flexibility and adaptability of global supply chains: collection of articles, 5, 305-310.
4. Lashhenih O. A., Kuz’kіn O. F. & Gricaj S. V. (2011). Іmovіrnіsnі і statistiko-eksperimental’nі metodi analіzu transportnih sistem : navchal’nij posіbnik [Probabilistic and statistically-experimental methods of analysis of transport systems: a manual]. Ukraine, Zaporіzhzhja, National university «Zaporizhzhia polytechnic», 420.
5. Miheeva T. I. & Miheev S. V. (2012). Modeli upravlenija transportnymi potokami v uslovijah zatora [Models of traffic control in a traffic jam]. Software products and systems, 5, 50-55.
6. Nacіonal’na transportna strategіja Ukraїni na perіod do 2030 roku [Elektron. resurs]: rozporjadzhennja Kabіnetu Mіnіstrіv Ukraїni vіd 30 travnja 2018 r. № 430-r // Zakonodavstvo Ukraїni. [National transport strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030 [Electron. Resource]: Decree No. 430-r of the Cabinet of Ministers of May 30, 2018 // Legislation of Ukraine] (2018). Ukraine, Kiїv – Access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/430-2018-%D1%80#Text.
7. Nemenko M. V., Les’ko S. A. & Zhukov D. O. (2015). Balansirovka potokov v zagruzhennyh transportnyh setjah na osnove stohasticheskoj modeli [Flow balancing in busy transport networks based on a stochastic model]. Russia, Moscow, Problems of modern informatics: Tr. 2nd youth. scientific conf., 6, 121-127.
8. Sohac’kij A. V., Romanenko E. M. & Іvanisenko I. S. (2017). Modeljuvannja lancjugovih kritichnih situacіj v shhіl’nomu transportnomu potocі [Modeling of chain critical situations in dense traffic flow]. International scientific journal «Internauka», № 14, 4, 92-96.
9. Meng Lu (2016). Evaluation of Intelligent Road Transport Systems: methods and Results. United Kingdom, London, The institution of engineering and technology, 457.
10. TSN – 2018 roku na dorogah Ukraїni ginulo shhodnja dev’jat’ ljudej: statistika MVS // TSN (TSN. UA) [Web site]: Auto. – Text and graphic data. Access mode: https://tsn.ua/ru/auto/news/ukrayina/v-2018-godu-na-dorogah-ukrainy-ezhednevno-pogibalo-devyat-chelovek-statistika-mvd-1278804.html.