© Mykola Stulii, Head of Department, ORCID: 0000-0003-2980-1576;
© Tetiana Lisnichenko, Leading Engineer, ORCID: 0000-0002-3188-1555
(e-mail: email@example.com; Normal Inspection Department of the Center of Normal Inspection, Conformance Evaluation and International Cooperation of N.P. Shulgin State Road Research Institute State Enterprise)
ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF ROAD ECONOMY
Abstract. The article deals with the main tasks and functions of engineering and technical support during the new construction, reconstruction and major overhaul of public roads and the standard of organization of Ukraine SOU 42.1-37641918-087:2019 «Engineering and technical support for the construction of road facilities», which was developed as a result of the revision of the standard approved in 2013.
Comparison of standards and familiarization with new regulations and requirements, which are brought into compliance with the current legislation, building codes and normative documents, will be used during engineering and technical support.
Engineering and technical support for the construction of road objects is the activity of one or more organizations aimed at providing organizational and technical services of engineering and technical character at different stages of the life cycle of construction of road objects.
It is an optimal and cost-effective way of guaranteeing the exact adherence to the course of construction, safety measures and compliance of the object of construction with the conditions of the design documentation, which ensures the quality of construction works, compliance with the terms of their fulfilment, increases safety level and reliability of the object of construction during its construction and operation.
The purpose of engineering and technical support for the construction of road objects is to control the quality of road construction works, materials, products and structures and the reliability of the construction object. This is achieved by continuous monitoring of compliance with the requirements of building codes and standards, rules of performance of works, quality control of building materials, products and structures throughout the period of work (at the stages of design, fulfilment and completion of construction), starting from preparatory works and ending with the commissioning of the object.
Keywords: author supervision, consulting engineer, engineering and technical support, design and technological documentation, technical supervision.
1. State Roads Agency of Ukraine. (2019). SOU 42.1-37641918-087:2019 Avtomobilny dorogi. Ingenerno-technichniy suprovid budivniztva obyectiv doroshnogo gospodarstva [SOU 42.1-37641918-087:2019 Engineering and technical support for the construction of road facilities]. Kyiv, Standard of organization of Ukraine,142.
2. Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine. (2014). DBN A.2.2-3:2014 Sklad ta zmist proectnoy documentazii na budivniztvo [DBN A.2.2-3:2014 Composition and content of lesing documentation for construction]. Kyiv, State building norms of Ukraine, 31.
3. Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine. (2016). DBN A.3.1-5:2016 Organizaciya budivelnogo virobniztva [DBN A.2.2-3:2014 Organization of construction production]. Kyiv, State building norms of Ukraine, 51.
4. Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine. (2015). DBN B.2.3-4:2015 Avtomobilni dorogi. Chastina [DBN B.2.3-4:2015 Roads. Part I. Designing. Part II. Construction]. Kyiv, State building norms of Ukraine, 112.
5. Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine. (2018). DBN B.2.3-5:2018 Vulizi ta dorogi naselenich punctiv [DBN B.2.3-5:2018 Streets and roads of settlements]. Kyiv, State building norms of Ukraine, 61.
6. Order of the State road Agency of Ukraine (Ukravtodor) Pro prinyatya SOU 42.1-37641918-087:2019. Kyiv. Retrieved from http://document.ua/pro-priinjattja-sou-42_1-37641918-087-2019-doc382975.html
7. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 13, 2011 No. 461 Pitanya priynyatya v ecspluataziyu zakincheniych budivniztvom obyectiv [Issues of commissioning of objects completed by construction]. Kyiv. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/461-2011-%D0%BF
8. Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine. (2015). DSTU-NB А.2.2-11:2014 Nastanova chodo provedenya avtorskogo naglyadu za budivniztvom [DSTU-NB А.2.2-11:2014 Guideline for carrying out authors supervision]. Kyiv, National standard of Ukraine, 12.
9. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. (2019). Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 28, 2016 No. 1065. Pro zatverdchenya vimog zodo provedenya controlyu yakosti robit z novogo budivniztva, reconstruczii ta capitalnogo remontu avtomobilnych dorig zagalnogo coristuvanya. [On approval of requirements for quality control of works on new construction, reconstruction and overhaul of public roads]. Kyiv. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1065-2016-%D0%BF
10. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. (2019). Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated July 11, 2007 No. 903. Pro avtorskiy ta technichniy naglyad pid chas budivniztva obyecta architectury. [On autors and technical supervision during the construction of an architectural object]. Kyiv. . Retrieved from https://www.kmu.gov.ua/npas/85861630
11. DP “UkrNDNC”. (2016). DSTU 1.5:2015 Nazionalna standartizatiya. Pravila rozroblenya, vikladenya ta oformlenya nazionalnych normativnych documentiv. [DSTU 1.5:2015 National standardization. Rules of development, teaching and design of national regulations]. Kyiv, National standard of Ukraine, 65.