Volodymyr Sakhno, Doktor of Technical Sciences (Ph.D.), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ORCID: 0000-0002-5144-7131;
Viktor Poljakov Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph.D.), e-mail: email@example.com, ORCID: 0000-0001-7042-3066;
E. Misko, Master Degree, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Oleg Omelnytsky, Master Degree, e-mail: email@example.com (National Transport University)
TO THE COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF VEHICLES FOR PASSENGER TRANSPORT IN THE BRT SYSTEM
Abstract. Analysis of the issues of stability and dynamics of wheeled vehicles moving along a special overpass indicates an extremely limited information resource. The vast majority of works are devoted to issues of vertical dynamics, but the issue of transverse dynamics and transverse force interaction of the guide module with the overpass is insufficiently covered. Also, the question of the use of one or another model of tire retraction when modeling the movement of an elastic wheel and practical recommendations for choosing the size of the bearing and guide wheels depending on the nature and magnitude of the dynamic loads providing the necessary level of safety and comfort remain little covered. Further research will be devoted to resolving these issues.
Keywords: metrobus, motion equations, maneuverability, stability, layout, trailer, semi-trailer, BRT system.
1. Econet. (2019). Metrobus or the new bus system [Metrobus ili novaya sistema avtobusnogo dvizheniya]. Retreived from: https://econet.ru/articles/4435-metrobus-ili-novaya-sistema-avtobusnogo-dvizheniya
2. Buses of Kostanay. (2019). BRT – MetroBus. Retreived from: https://bus10.kz/index.php/menu2-brt
3. Jifejournal. (2019). Metrobus in Russia [Metrobus v Rossii]. Retreived from: https://gre4ark.livejournal.com/52087.html
4. Kyiv. (2019), Kyiv Tram Forum [Kiyevskiy tramvaynyy forum]. Retreived from: http://forums.mashke.org/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?n=1&a=lm&t=2459&ft=561&s=t&fm=0&lm=12
5. V. P., Sakhno, V. G., Verbitsky, A. E., Bondarenko, A. O., Englezi. (2007). The equation of motion of the model four-link trailer trains. Avtoshlyakhovyk of Ukraine. Installment. Bulletin of the TAU Northern Science Center, 10, 117–120.
6. V. P., Sakhno, A. E., Bondarenko, V. M., Glinchuk, O. A., Englezi. (2009). The equation of motion of a three-lane B-Double type train. Avtoshlyakhovyk of Ukraine. Installment. Bulletin of the TAU Northern Science Center, 12, 164–169.
7. V., Sakhno, V., Poljakov, I., Myrovany, V., Seleznov. (2016). Determination of movement stability of especiality large class hybrid bus with active trailer. INMATEN, Agricultural engineering, 49, 2, 107–118.
8. V. P., Sakhno, V. M., Polyakov, I. S., Murovany, V. E., Seleznyov. (2016). Preliminary assessment of the stability of the movement of a hybrid bus of a particularly large class with an active trailer. Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University, 75, 75–82.
9.Vladimir, Sakhno, Igor, Murovany, Svitlana, Sharai, Vadim, Seleznev. (2017). Comparative evalution of maneurability of large and extra large class buses. Mobile machines. International scentific conference, Kaunas, Lithuania, Aleksandras Stulginskis University, 38–47.
10. V. P., Sakhno, V. V., Bilichenko, V. M., Polyakov, O. E., Omelnitsky. (2018). Мetrobusy’s maneuverability. Bulletin of mechanical engineering and transport: scientific journal. Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Vinnytsia National Technical University, 2, 6, 131–140.
11. Volodimir, Sakhno, Juraj, Gerlici, Victor, Poliakov, Alexandr, Kravchenko, Oleg, Omelnitsky, Tomas, Lask. (September 4-7, 2018). Road train motion stability in BRT system. XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference Machine Modelling and Simulation. MMS 2018, Book of abstracts, Rydzyna Poland, 49–57. https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201925403007