Voloshyna, I. V., Dokukina, V. I., Nikolaenko, A. A., Stoyanovich, N. S.
The unimpeded movement of persons with disabilities by highways in the world
Abstract. Over the last decade social policies of many European countries for persons with disabilities has undergone significant changes. Addicted to this social group of people as patients who need care only and can not engage in active social life has changed the attitude towards them as full members of society. They have equal rights with other citizens of the country. The basic principles and requirements for living environment and its most important elements for physically weak people control by the relevant regulations. Keywords: handicapped, rampant, escalator, hoist, elevator.
1. State Standard of the Republic of Belarus. (2010). STB 2030-2010 “Sreda obitaniya dlya fizicheski oslablennykh lits”. [STB 2030-2010 “Habitat for physically weakened persons”]. Retrievd from http://www.disright.org/sites/default/files/source/09.07.2013/stb_2030-20101.pdf
2. Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus. (2017). TKP 45-3.03-227-2010(02250) “Ulitsy naselennykh punktov. Stroitel’nyye normy proyektirovaniya”. [TCP 45-3.03-227-2010 (02250) “Streets of settlements. Construction design standards]. Retrievd from https://rovar.info/archives/1123
3. Research Institute of Automobile Transport. (2011). ODM 218.2.007-2011 “Metodicheskiye rekomendatsii po proyektirovaniyu meropriyatiy po obespecheniyu dostupa invalidov k ob”yektam dorozhnogo khozyaystva”. [ODM 218.2.007-2011 “Guidelines for the design of measures to ensure the access of persons with disabilities to road facilities”]. Retrievd from http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200101845
4. Verkehrsclub Deutschland e.V. VCD. (2006). RASt 06: Richtlinien für die Anlage von Stadtstraßen. Ausgabe. Retrieved from http://www.vcd-bayern.de/texte/20140628_RASt.pdf
5. Australian Government. (July, 2016). Disability Discrimination Act, 1992. Retrieved from https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2016C00763