Articles submitted for publication in the Avtoshliakhovyk Ukrayiny should contain some compulsory components, as follows:
• Information about the author (surname, initials, degree, rank, position, university/ organisation) – in Ukrainian and English; ORCID; e-mail; no more than three authors for one article;
• Title of the article – in Ukrainian and English;
• Abstract and keywords in three languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English); abstract in English – no less then 1800 characters with spaces including the keywords;
• Introduction: formulation of the issue in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks; an analysis of recent research works and publications in which it has been initiated the clarification of the discussed issue and to which the author refers, a description of previously unsettled parts of a general issue to which this article is devoted; formation of the article objectives (purpose of the work);
• The main part: presentation of the main research materials with a full substantiation of the scientific results obtained;
• Conclusion: the results of this study and also prospects for the further investigation in this direction;
• References: sources used by the author for writing/substantiating his/her materials or their certain parts. The references used should be provided in two languages, Ukrainian and English/ The rules for formalisation in Latin of the sources can be viewed;
• Maximum number of characters up to 20 thousand. All articles published in the journal are single blind peer review (the author’s manuscript is forwarded to a reviewer by the production editor of the journal) or open peer review (direct collaboration between the author and the reviewer in order to improve the article) and are approved for publication by the decision of the editorial board. In our publishing activity, we rely on the provisions of Chapter 36 “Intellectual Property Rights for Literary, Artistic and Other Works (Copyright)” of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
We charge the fees for publication in the Avtoshliakhovyk Ukrayiny journal: 100.00 UAH per journal page.