Serghii Bukoiemskyi, Deputy Director of the Department, Administration of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine
MODEL OF FUNCTIONING OF THE AUTOMOTIVE SUPPORT UNIT OF THE AUTOMOBILE FACTORY PARK
Abstract. It is held the analysis of the state of functioning of the system of technical support of automobiles and armored vehicles factory parks. The basis of this system is the technical support units. These units provide quality and timely implementation of technical influences on machinery. So, the main task of information support of technical support is to determine the needs of vehicles parks in such influences and an assessment of the capabilities of the relevant technical support units. Thus, there is an urgent need to model the functioning of these units. These units can be internal or external, with which the Internal Subdivision is subordinate to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine and the external unit is subordinate to another organization. All these types of units need to be analyzed. The end result of the functioning of this system is the implementation of such a managerial influence on its structure, which will provide maximum effect of the adaptation of the combined system of technical support of automobile and armored vehicles fleets of the units of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. Thus, successful resolution of the tasks of information support of technical support of automobile and armored vehicles fleets of the units of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine requires formalization of the functioning of certain technical support units. The study simulates this process. The technical support unit is presented as a mass service system with an extraordinary inbound request flow and a limited service queue. As a result, a number of dependencies were obtained that allow forecasting of the possibilities of separate technical support departments of technical parks and use of the obtained values in the process of implementation of the information support of technical support of such parks.
Keywords: technical support system, technical support unit, model, mass service system, efficiency.
1. Bashynskyj, A. L., Ostashevskyj, S. A., Bukoyemskyj, S. L. (2019). Otsinka stanu funktsionuvannya systemy tekhnichnoyi pidtrymky parku avtobronetankovoyi tekhniky. [Assessment of the functioning of the technical assistance system by road]. Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu, Tekhnichni nauky, 2, 271, 49–56.
2. Ministerstvo vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrayiny. (2018). Instruktsiya z avtomobil’noho ta bronetankovoho zabezpechennya v Derzhavniy prykordonniy sluzhbi Ukrayiny : nakaz Ministerstva vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrayiny vid 09.07.2018 r. # 577. [Instruction on automobile and armored support in the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine: Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine dated 07.09.2018 # 577]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/ ru/z0886-18. https://doi.org/10/31733/2078-35-66-2017-4
3. Ministerstvo vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrayiny. (2016). Polozhennya pro ukomplektuvannya avtomobil’noyi ta bronetankovoyi tekhniky indyvidual’nymy komplektamy zapasnykh chastyn, instrumentu i pryladdya, osnovnymy ahrehatamy oborotnoho fondu, avtomobil’nymy shynamy i akumulyatornymy batareyamy ta zabezpechennya orhaniv Derzhavnoyi prykordonnoyi sluzhby Ukrayiny parkovym ustatkuvannyam : nakaz Ministerstva vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrayiny vid 10.11.2016 r. # 1092. [Provisions on the provision of automotive and armored vehicles by individual sets of spare parts, tools and accessories, the main aggregates of the working capital, automobile tires and battery and provision of bodies of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine by park equipment: the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine dated 10.11.2016, # 1092.]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1462-16.
4. Madu, C. (1998). А closed Quencintry Maintenance Network with two repair Centers. Journal of the Operational Research Sosiety (OR), 39, 10, 959–967
5. Vlasov, V. M. (1996). Otsenka i proyektirovaniye organizatsionno-tekhnologicheskogo obespecheniya proizvodstva TO i remonta avtomobiley: PhD. [Evaluation and design of organizational and technological support for the production of maintenance and car repairs : PhD]. Moscow, 363.
6. Nykul’shyn, S. V. (1999). Sovershenstvovaniye struktury i organizatsionnykh form tekhnologicheskikh protsessov avtoservisnykh predpriyatiy: PhD: 05.22.10. [Improving the structure and organizational forms of technological processes of auto service enterprises]. – Kyiv, UTU, 211.
7. Khabybullyn, R. H. (2000). Osnovy formirovaniya firmennoy sistemy tekhnicheskogo obsluzhivaniya i remonta avtomobiley (na primere avtomobiley KamAZ): Avtoreferat PhD: 05.22.10. [Fundamentals of the formation of a proprietary system of car maintenance and repair (for example, KAMAZ vehicles): abstract PhD]. Moscow, MADY (TU), 21.
8. Takhtamishev, Kh. M. (1989). Teoreticheskiye osnovy formirovaniya i ispol’zovaniya vnutriproizvodstvennoy moshchnosti avtotransportnykh predpriyatiy dissertatsiya PhD. [Theoretical foundations of the formation and use of internal production capacity of motor transport enterprises: thesis Phd]. Kyiv, 429.
9. Shakhbazov, A. A., Samandarov E. H. (1964). Ob obsluzhyvanyy neordynarnoho potoka. [About servicing an extraordinary stream]. Leningrad, Enerhyya, Sb. Kybernetyku na sluzhbe kommunyzmu T. II. M., 193–212.
10. Lytvynov, A. L. (2018). Teoriya system masovoho obsluhovuvannya. [The theory of mass service systems: teach. manual]. Kharkiv, O. M. Beketov Kharkiv National University of Urban Development, 141.